My footprints

Hi ALL

GREETING.......welcome to my page~~~

have fun and enjoy your day~~ XOXO

Sunday, September 06, 2009

Would be another sleepless night?

Keep on thinking and viewing back the stuffs he told just now..was it coincidence? I've already felt the coldness he gave, since last week..i know that something wil happen to us, just doesn't expect it came so fast..

原来是我一相情愿。一切都是假的。

I just don noe why..fren? Are we really fren? Has been two years we have no contact..and then, just start like tat? It is almost impossible. There, stuffs happen le..its me who think too much le mayb? Or i'm too desperate for someone to love me? And being happy when heard someone like me? I'm stil brainless..until now..after these things happens, i stil don noe how to control myself? Wat am i suppose to do to make myself stop thinking? He told me to stop thinkin negatively..but he treat me negative..wat should i do to stop these? Reject everyone after this? Someone is stil waiting for me..i know there is..he told me. But wat i know, and i did is, reject him. And mayb this is my payback?

Wat is my feel? Hurt? Heartbreak? I don noe......just feel sad in tat moment. After awhile, i cool down..then think, i haven really meet him. So wat de idea of being together, without the sweetness? So, might as well, we stay fren, and, no matter wat he choose, i.ll respect him.

I asked him, wat if when he have the feel wit me, i'm oledi belong to others? He said, i'll just wish u well. Its real, i like him, from last tym, and i admit it. Well, mayb everything just happen so fast, til no time to think the correct and best way. Mayb being fren doesn't tat bad at all.

I rather noe these early than after we meet, he baru tel me. I.ll be more hurt, seriously. Am i really tat bad? Mayb i'm worth of being given these. And mayb it just a revenge for me. I don noe..

No comments:

Post a Comment