My footprints

Hi ALL

GREETING.......welcome to my page~~~

have fun and enjoy your day~~ XOXO

Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Another sleepless night

Right now i'm backuping my files and going to update my pc..feel so terrible tonight, especially after something happened..31 is really a bad day for me.

Went to MD early in the morning. Was planning to stay at LT until my car come. Then my fren msg me to find him in one of the classroom. So i go and get my bling from Yvonne before i go and find my fren. My fren told me tat he argued and almost break up wit his gf. I listened to his bitter water for almost 2hours in skul.

Then i gave some advice and stuffs. And told him tat de rest he had to relie on himself. Then i went back to LT and lu thong and jack went out. Left tung lian, raffy, and tiong loong. I stayed there for awhile only then i called my mum to pick me. Then i saw the clock shows 10.25 so i walked to library there and wait for my mum. She came at around 10.45 and then we went to chms to pick up my lil sis.

After tat we head straight to seri golden leaf to have lunch. I called a roasted chicken rice. Then went to the next door and bought bling stickers. Then awhile, my mum called my sis phone then we went back. While going back, at the door there, i saw my god-brother, Danny. But never called him tat lo. I just say hi to him then i go back to restaurant for my lunch.

I don have much appetite so i don eat much. De leftover mamy call the aunt to tapao. And my mum also order stuffs for mine and my aunty house to pray. After order, we went to smmg to pick up my two other sibs then my mum drive home. Drop the two and then i follow her out again.

This tym my mum went to my dady workshop to take sample for sparepart then we go to ANW. But the sparepart didnt come yet but my mum have to go and bring my bro so we drive out first. My mum went to md and pick up my bro then, she told me and my lil sis tat she wil drop us outside mall and let me company her to find her stuffs. Then off we go..lol

The mall is quite quiet and bored. We went to the casing shop first then buy her silicon casing. After tat we went round the mall, aim-less. Really don noe wat to do but just walk around. I did saw few frens there..

Then my mum went and pick us at around 2.40. Then we went to stadium to pick my bro. He was learning car there.

After tat we went home. First thing to do is to continue to fold my incense paper. And then, my fren called and i went online for awhile. I saw him and i pm him but no reply. So mayb he's not around tat tym. I just stay for awhile then i left, and continue to fold de paper.

Wit tv, folding is more fun. I fold non stop til 8plus without my dinner first. Then i stop and pass my stuffs to my bro and i go and bath and then have dinner. Stil..i don have much appetite so i don eat much.

After dinner, i fold no more. I sat down and watch tv there. Boring-ness strike again. Lol

Then sit there watch til around 10plus and i went back my room to write these =) til now =)

No comments:

Post a Comment