What drives me here?
Yesterday I heard my fiance mentioned he is writing his blog on things that he dont want me to know.. guess what? I guess its human nature when there is a secret, the more u wanted to dig it out.. hehe
But nah, he has his little secret garden, and i have mine..
So here I'm, wanting to update a little bit of myself although i wasn't sure if anyone is gonna see / read these...
Previously in my blog stated im in Singapore, working as an account payable..
Currently I'm working my staircase towards a tattooist.... Wait, What?
This wasn't my intention initially.. who knows i have this gut and talent to go this path.. but when i think back to the time i asked my master to teach me but being rejected a few times, that's when i know i wanted to go this path..
Insane huh.. i know.. this is a long, hard way, but seriously i do enjoy what i did and love the feeling when the piece is nicely done..
Anythehow, i did set up a insta for my works to display, and if you don't mind, do check it out at han.inktology_tattoo and do comment on how my works are..
Here's s tiny bit of update for today..
God knows when will be the next post.. hehe..
Off i go, tata..
Btw, take good care as covid is strike badly everywhere!!
No comments:
Post a Comment