And it keep on remind me that you're no longer available to keep me accompany....
How many times i view it...
And how many times i wanted to remove it from me...
But i promised not to... Even if u do not need me anymore...
Has been a few month... Now to think of it, i wasnt that sad back then... Hmmm... Wat is wrong with me actually???
U might or might not see this... But i stil wanted to say that i miss you.. Regardless how cruel you are to me..
After this, i wil not think of you anymore.. Not even a single bit.
I wil learn to let go, jz like what you did to me.
I wil have my own life...
This will be the very last time i weep. Just for you....
I duno if you wil come back and cherish our friendship..
But even if you do come back,
I will tell you, sorry, thing wasnt like before anymore..
Im no longer attached to you anymore...
Please do not expect that i will be as friendly to you as before...
It wil start from zero if i would say!!!!!
Jz like what you said... Tats your choice..
PS: this wasnt blaming on you...
I JZ WANTED YOU TO KNOW HOW THE FEELING WOULD BE!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment