There goes a month again..every month this time, i'll felt sick, stomach ache, fever, tooth pain, coughing and nose running.
The heatness? The weather? I don noe..but just i know tat, after my period come, this sickness just go away automatically..
My mum say i not enough blood. I myself say i not enough zinc. Doctor say i not enough iron. So, who's correct? Duh~
Since form 1 when i start menstrual cycle, these sickness just came..everytime when the period, i'm in bad condition..
I'll have bad mood, and i cant control tat mood..sometime, i can be friendly, but most of the time, i'm in my worst mood. Tat is de time i don go near my fren, bcoz i scare i hurt them..so..tat tym, i just wan2 be alone..
During period, the stomach pain wil stay, til my menstrual finish. It just damn pain..and i don like tat feel at all..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment