Wat is so called fair? Wat is so called promise? Why no one is fair? Why everyone break their promise? I hate, i sad, i hurt, i say, but never wil be care..
They said, parents are de greatest, til today i realise its not..someone who promised to give me, but, scare being scold, then just let the stupid one do wat ever she like, wat kind of parent it is?
From the start, it said tat would be share, but wat i get in the end, a stupid name on the stupid things but the owner is other. How hurt it is?
Everything she wan, is granted, but wat bout me? Am i an excess? Just say it, and i could end the life anytym..
Its so unfair..i feel so unfair..she is damn younger, but wat she wan, its granted at tat second..
I only wan to go movie, but wat the reason? Its chinese july..wtf..why he can go but i cant? Why she can play but i cant? Why they have freedom but i cant? Just because i'm de eldest?
Wat wrong if go cinema during chinese july? Wat wrong if go out wit fren? Wat wrong if i've freedom? I'm 19, not 9. I noe how to take care myself, not like tat stupid, she is just 13, why she can have everythin? Its so unfair u noe?
She can buy anything without kena bomb, but i just buy single thing and kena said for whole day. She fail her study and retain one year, and didn't get scold. I just fail one subject and kena AK 47. It just tat unfair..is it fair?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment