My footprints

Hi ALL

GREETING.......welcome to my page~~~

have fun and enjoy your day~~ XOXO

Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Wat's wrong wit everyone?

I did wat i said..i wore my slippers to school just now..and i found tat, ppl are like sakai, never seen ppl wit slippers? They all who passed through beside me, or walked in front of me, keep peeping at my foot..wtf..ppl wit leg hurt also wan2 look..not sakai then wat?

I ordered some blings from my fren..de rainbow colours..don noe why but i seems to like it so much..so i ordered..waitin for de stuffs to come tomoro hehe..

I missed my liebe..just now afternoon, around 4plus? He came and we chat for short time only..but i'm happy..at least we chatted..

Nothin much interesting happened today..hmmm..oh ya, the panda tabung i bought yesterday, I BLINGED WIT DE JEWELS I BOUGHT LAST TYM....but sadly i cant post de pics here..mayb next tym then..

I've taken few photos, vaining again..stil thinking, should i straight send to my liebe? Or post in facebook..i stil think de first one better..hmmm..wat do u think, liebe? Let other ppl see me? Lol lol we'll discuss online tomoro..xp xp..

Haha..tat it? Xp xp

No comments:

Post a Comment