My footprints

Hi ALL

GREETING.......welcome to my page~~~

have fun and enjoy your day~~ XOXO

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Quite funny and happy today

Titled happy, but i've got a moment of not tat happy..

Early in the morning, i'm having my math class..suddenly my teacher asked my classmate to go and bring something from her staff room. When they came back, they carry a see box. Then they open the lid, and i could smell the smell..the mee..everyone take turn to take the mee, i wait til everyone took, i ask jerry to take for me..if know i don eat chilli so he don take alot.

When i ate the first bite, i was, wow, its delicious. First image when i saw the red mee, i was thinking it sure wil be spicy, but i stil have to eat since its teacher blanja. But tat mee is so delicious, no spicy at all..and it has potato on it..wow..

Tat was my first happy thing in this day. Then sad things happened. I don know its i think too much or wat. Around 10plus. I was on my facebook..viewing stuffs..i saw him then i click on his page. There it state, posted note, the time is two hour before. I click on the note and read. I don noe why, mayb its my jealousy again or wat. I saw gals name. And those tagged ppl..so i off it and start emo-ing.

With this mood i go to my gp class. My teacher bad mood and so she let us out early. I went back to LT. but i'm kinda stable tat tym. Then lu thong invite us to his class for lunch bcoz his class got party and then me, jerry, lu thong and raffy went. But then lu thong went away and left me and jerry there.

So again i asked jerry to help me get some mee, spagetti, the second tym i ate it. The first tym was yesterday when my sis suap me..i was like, wow too..lol..haha sakai..

Then we eat and talk and ate some ice cream too. I saved up my lunch money as my mum not sending lunch today. Yeah..xp xp..

Anyway, after the lunch, the guys are going out. I don follow. But tat tym i'm happy le..and forget the stuffs just now and don think bout it le..

The next happy things is, now, 8.30, me and my parents and sibs came mall to have dinner here. The first tym i saw my dady eat burger..haha..he call me to order for him..for 10years in my life, which i stil have memories, he never eat burger. Tat was funny stuffs happened today..

But the night stil long. Don noe wat wil happen later but i'm going home soon and continue my movie and study..relax relax..til now then..

No comments:

Post a Comment