My footprints

Hi ALL

GREETING.......welcome to my page~~~

have fun and enjoy your day~~ XOXO

Saturday, August 01, 2009

Am i really sick? Wat should i do?

I just don noe wat to do? Feeling sick again..haven chat much wit him recently, didn't chat wit him yesterday..i feel empty..but he seems busy..

Right now i'm at skul, with this moody situation..i've check up, and my temperature didn't raise..so mayb i'm just too frustrated..or i'm just too tired for everything..

Wat else to do? No one wil understand me..no trust given, no advise given, no everything..no nothing..

I'm just an empty shell..don have any energy left..don have any aim, don have my target..

Knowing myself? Knowing my problem? Knowing my emotion? Knowing my fren? Knowing him? All no no no no no..

Headache again..just help help help..nothing wil help..no one willing to..or even myself..

There is only one thing in my mind, who wil be my destination? Those who i use to love, is no more, and wil this be? I don noe..something just went here and there in my mind..its blurry, its unclear, its a mystery, it is just an unsolve case..

There are many times tat i believe i found the true one..but each ends up like this..and tym by tym, i've lost believe and trust i've toward them..i cant control wat i think in my mind..

Can i stil believe someone? Can i stil believe man? Can i stil believe him?

My best baby told me..she got dump by her bf..the one she love..and tat she believe..but, wat happened..these all happened..wat's wrong wit man? Why cant just appreciate he've got? Why find othere again?

I'm hurt, my heart is hurt, my head is hurt, my body is hurt, my soul is hurt, my spirit is hurt..i'm hurt all over..

I just don noe how to settle something..i'm too naive for everything..i'm just too young for these..i don noe who else i can believe now..i'm all alone..

Myself, my life, my skul, my family, my fren, my liebe, my everything..can i stil go through these? Can i stil be like who i used to be? Can i? I'm not faithful..i'm not being trust, so should i trust ppl?

TIME WIL SHOW ALL..

No comments:

Post a Comment