My footprints

Hi ALL

GREETING.......welcome to my page~~~

have fun and enjoy your day~~ XOXO

Monday, July 27, 2009

Here i'm again =)

In this early time, (my clock shows 5.50) feel wan2 slep but have to wake and prepare soon..so i blogged =) well..just normal and random stuffs

I woke up at 3plus am just now to finish my economic notes (due today) de first time ever, i stayed awake for economic..bcoz normally, i don do her work..so, is this a miracle o wat..lol..

Last night around 11plus pm, after logging off my msn, finished chatting wit him, i went straight to bed..keep thinking, wat happened to my baby xiao ting. Hope she don do something silly..

My eyes lids become heavier..and slept when listening to songs in my phone (needed for relaxation)

Dreamt of past just now..and woke up by some bad word i said..hell..how can i say tat..tat was so rude..it was so sudden..loud and clear, and i'm awake.

While doing my work just now..was thinking of my baobei~don noe wat tym he slept bcoz he told me he wil slep late last night (tel me when you see this baobei~hehe)

I went out for lunch yesterday, and i spent alot on my snacks and junks..haha..i love to eat..yum yum xp..

I'm stil hiding in my blanket, it's cold here..love my blanket =)

I've to get prepared soon..so, til here first..catch up later =) (stil hiding in blanket xp)

No comments:

Post a Comment