Hi to ALL my Visitors

GREETING.......welcome to my page~~~ feel free to read any post HERE........

I've a LIST of friends which i would like u to visit them~~

TAG MY WALL~~~~

have fun and enjoy your day~~ XOXO

Thursday, March 31, 2016

31.03.2016

How long has it been.. since i abandon this little secret garden of mine...

Days and weeks and years has gone by..

I had alot and alot of changes in life as well..

A little update for myself again~~~

Im currently stationed in Singapore.. doing what i liked best.. account assistant... in coming 26 years old.. im still single and not to say, worried of being 老姑婆.... seeing frens getting tied up one by one, makes me felt old.. its not like i dun wana stable down... its just that.. the time is not here yet....

Lol.. wat an old woman nagging there.. haha..

Hmm.. suddenly gotten brain stuck.. zzz chao...

No comments:

Post a Comment