Hi to ALL my Visitors

GREETING.......welcome to my page~~~ feel free to read any post HERE........

I've a LIST of friends which i would like u to visit them~~

TAG MY WALL~~~~

have fun and enjoy your day~~ XOXO

Monday, June 30, 2014

My heart is so painful 😢

It has been weeks,
You started to keep a distance from me. 
I really hope it was just me thinking too much but i realised it wasnt. 

No matter how i text you or wat i text you. Out of 100%, you only will reply probably 60% of it. 

You probably duno how hurt it is to me. 
Awaiting ur text for hours, waiting your responds, scaring i might nag you or something. 

You didnt know, 
Ever since the day you keep your distance and be cool to me, 
It hurts so deep inside me. 
I didnt know if i did anything wrong or what. 

Each day, there will only be good morning and have a good day sort of text... And then good night...
It wasnt like before anymore..

I know you are busy for your career.. And i did not want to disturb you in being sucess in ur career... 
I will owes be your support no matter what...

But.. 
You started to keep everything from me...
I can only thinking too much to myself and worried blindly...
Silly?? 

I have always been thinking...
Am i not doing good enough???

Maybe, for you, im jz a random passenger that happened to fall for you. 
Maybe....

That day, i told you that i love you...
You replied that you are not ready to be in a relationship....

That day when i met you, i kept on hinting you that you might lose me...
You told me that you reject 2proposed... And i told you i dun wana listen to what you said. 
It was because i dun wana be the third one....

We have been so close....
But seriously, who or what am i to you???

I really dun need much. 
You just have to let me know, 
If you haven ready and i have the chance... I can wait....
I have been waiting for 180days...
I dun mind to wait for another 180days....

If you have another options....
Please be cruel to me... Hurt me that deep, so i can move on...

I jz want a word from you...
Not much.... Just a word..
Is it that hard???

Honestly, 
I really am tired already... 
Im tired to secretly fall in love with you..
Im tired to think of what will happen to us. 
Im tired to find ways to make ur day and to cheer u up...
Im tired to think of surprises for you and found that you dun like it...
Im tired already.....

I owes blame myself for missing you that much...
I couldnt stop not to nag you..
I jz couldnt stop thinking of you....
But i know you wont feel the same...

For you, im just another admire that you happen to like..
For you, im just another person who willing to spend tym for you..
For you, im just another girl that will be ur listener...

Since im jz another person, 
Even if im not around anymore, 
I think it wont effect you too much...

I lost my confident...
I lost my hope in love...

I hope you can find it, and bring it back to me...
Hoping that one day, it is you who said it to me...
Hoping these wasnt a sweet dream for me...
I will never wana wake up...

No comments:

Post a Comment