Hi to ALL my Visitors

GREETING.......welcome to my page~~~ feel free to read any post HERE........

I've a LIST of friends which i would like u to visit them~~

TAG MY WALL~~~~

have fun and enjoy your day~~ XOXO

Saturday, March 08, 2014

bla bleh blah

Recently i found that i have lost my passionate to write..
i've lost my motivation to write....
More over, i do not know what to write..

For the past weeks, my emotion is not too stable...
i tend to get away from my house and find someone to talk to...
im lucky i do have ppl to talk to....

i blah alot to my ah kor.... he jz sits there and listen to me...

i blah not much to another him.... knowing he has his own stress,
i do not wana be his burden....
god knows how much i have wanted his caring, but not a single words mention to him...
the only thing i can do right now is to wait...
wait till the right time....

you might think im crazy right???
i can say im totally fall for him...
so im willing to wait...
maybe till the day he tells me: i've got GF...
then i wil start to let go....

anyhow, he is single and im single...
we are friends....
tat is wat important at this moment....
we share, we care, we hang out, we laugh, we did alot of things together....
tats the memory already...

no matter how it ends in the future,
i cherish how our friendship are right now...
even tho we did not meet up that often...
well, i try not to get addicted, but he is my drug now...
couldnt say i cant live without him, but i can say if there is no news from him,
i will start to get panic, didnt know what to do...
its not felt in love, but start liking him bit by bit....
having the feeling of wanted to smile big big whenever thinking of him....

i dun care if he sees this or not.....
jz wana say: HEY, YOU WORTH ME WAITING!!!!!!!

last but not least....
longest steak didnt see him was 9 days.....
soon it wil be reaching 10th day....
i missed that dude!!

chao~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment