Hi to ALL my Visitors

GREETING.......welcome to my page~~~ feel free to read any post HERE........

I've a LIST of friends which i would like u to visit them~~

TAG MY WALL~~~~

have fun and enjoy your day~~ XOXO

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Emo-ing

Another night of me thinking of you. Looking at the pictures we ever took together....
 And it keep on remind me that you're no longer available to keep me accompany.... 

How many times i view it...
And how many times i wanted to remove it from me... 

But i promised not to... Even if u do not need me anymore... 

Has been a few month... Now to think of it, i wasnt that sad back then... Hmmm... Wat is wrong with me actually??? 

U might or might not see this... But i stil wanted to say that i miss you.. Regardless how cruel you are to me.. 

After this, i wil not think of you anymore.. Not even a single bit. 
I wil learn to let go, jz like what you did to me. 
I wil have my own life...
This will be the very last time i weep. Just for you....

I duno if you wil come back and cherish our friendship..
But even if you do come back, 
I will tell you, sorry, thing wasnt like before anymore..
Im no longer attached to you anymore... 
Please do not expect that i will be as friendly to you as before...

It wil start from zero if i would say!!!!!
Jz like what you said... Tats your choice..

PS: this wasnt blaming on you... 
I JZ WANTED YOU TO KNOW HOW THE FEELING WOULD BE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment