Hi to ALL my Visitors

GREETING.......welcome to my page~~~ feel free to read any post HERE........

I've a LIST of friends which i would like u to visit them~~

TAG MY WALL~~~~

have fun and enjoy your day~~ XOXO

Tuesday, November 05, 2013

recently

saying that i wil be updating but wat happened??
i have been slack off again~~~~

to a sense of notice, i did not write like before...
i did not think like before too..
guess thats what ppl says, mind growing up huh???

sadly, only my mind is growing, and not my body....
i have been force to stay at this shape ever since i was........ 14???
years past and im stil in my original shape...
huhu but tat wasnt a bad thing tho...
at least i look chibi.. (Tiny in japanese)

one thing worth mentioning will be that

im glad myself knows how to think properly ledi...
i know what myself wants and know how to make myself happy..
tho there will be some emo times but i do wat suits myself...
i know that im not born to cheer ppl...

what i did was what i wanted...
for ppl who dun know me that well,

might as well you jz stay away from me,
jz incase you kena my bomb then go complain again..
there are many haters in this world,
jz see how myself gona take it and face it..
i choose to ignore the haters,
like a fren of mine says,
"Just be yourself"...........

i wont simply change myself for anyone unless he/she is really deserve that changes...
so far in my life i've only encountered that one and only,
which makes me wanted to stay with,
but due to some circumstance,
we are stil not meant to be together..
if there is future, how that will be..

hang on a minute...
shouldnt i be thinking for myself....
sigh... minds owes slipped whenever im thinking of that someone, again and again...
has been six years and still counting..
if it wasnt for my family's sack, i wouldnt care that much anymore...

nvm, if there are faith, there are fate, there are believes, there will be future...
guess its time for me to stop my 自言自语 again~~~~

stories are too much to be told..

might jz keep till next time~~~chao~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment